At Hifiaudioonline we are committed to our customers' satisfaction. We are here to provide superior service and quality products. We offer name brands, such as; Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer, Kenwood, Clarion, XM, Sirius, JL Audio, Eclipse, and much, much more. We have 15 years of experience in the consumer electronics industry.
At hifiaudioonline, our job is to keep our customers 100% satisfaction even after transactions have been made.
All California residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Number of ratings: 106
Sorry this information is currently unavailable.
No returns will be accepted without a return authorization, which will be given on a case by case basis at hifiaudioonline's discretion. Please email email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number.
NOTE: Any return that does not have a return authorization number written on the outside of the package will not be accepted. We only ship to the address we have on file. Hifiaudioonline has the sole discretion as to what is warrantied. Also Hifiaudioonline is not responsible for any shipping charges. It is our intention to keep you, the customer happy. With that in mind, we will do our best to repair or exchange the item sent back to us in good faith.
For returns made 14 days from date of purchase, payment will be refunded less shipping and handling and a $35 restocking fee, if a refund is wanted. The item has to be complete in order to receive a refund. If an item is found defective within 14 days, the customer does not have to pay the $35 return fee to receive the replacement unit or refund.
After 14 days from your receipt date, defective items may be repaired or replaced at Hifiaudioonline's discretion (*** Except Remanufactured products, which are only repaired***.) The customer will need to send payment of $35.00 for return shipping and handling . The $35.00 return fee is a non-refundable service fee and will not be part of any credit issued.
New Product Warranty:
We offer a one year warranty on all NEW products*. The warranty is provided through hifiaudioonline.
Pioneer Premier products carry a 2 year warranty.
How To Void Your Warranty:
Note that in all circumstances, our warranty will be void if:
• There is evidence of improper installation, including but not limited to: reversed polarity and dangerously low impedances.
• There is evidence of water damage.
• There is evidence of physical abuse including but not limited to cracked cones or baskets, torn surround, scratched faceplates, scratched covers or shrouds. Any item damaged in transit should be reported as soon as received. Please read below for further instructions.
• If any item purchased from Hifiaudioonline was not installed by a professional. We reserve the right to ask for written proof of professional installation.
• There is evidence of misuse including accidental or intentional abuse. This includes but may not be limited to driving an amplifier into clipping, or pushing a subwoofer at constant high volumes.
• There is evidence of previous repair by another repair center other than hifiaudioonline.
• There is no record of purchase from hifiaudioonline. We will do our best to look for your sales information, but ultimately it is your responsibility to retain your sales receipt.
General Information About Returns:
Please note that our technicians will test all returned products to determine the nature of the defect or if the item is defective at all. If an item is returned as defective, and after testing it is deemed to have been in good working order, the item will be returned to the customer as it was received. The $35.00 return fee is non-refundable and will not be part of any credit issued . Please test the defective item(s) prior to sending the item back for warranty service. This will save you time and money.
Shipments made in error by Hifiaudioonline will be recalled at Hifiaudioonline's expense by use of a call tag, or by refunding the actual cost of a ground shipment back to our warehouse to the customer. We will not pay for expedited shipping. Shipments that are returned to us as undeliverable to the address given by the customer and/or paypal (confirmed address) will be reshipped at the customer's expense. In the event of receipt of a package that is undeliverable; a credit will be given to customer upon return LESS THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING originally paid.
In the event of a theft or damage during shipping, you are advised to hold any evidence on your property until a claim has been placed with the freight company. If the evidence of a theft has been tampered with, all claims will be cancelled and Hifiaudioonline will not be responsible for the replacement of the item.
Refurbished Product & Their Warranty:
Refurbished. Remanufactured. Reconditioned. Essentially, all of these terms refer to the same thing. But what does refurbished really mean?
A refurbished item is one that has been sent back to the manufacturer for a variety of reasons, refitted with different parts as may be necessary, and then tested and approved for resale by the manufacturer. Refurbished items typically carry a warranty from the manufacturer. Also, anytime a retail store or a consumer opens a product box and it is not purchased, or if the consumer decides he or she does not wish to keep a product for any reason - even if it is on the very next day, the retailer cannot sell the product as new, and often ships it back to the manufacturer. Once at the manufacturer, the item goes through the complete quality assurance process - much like a new item does before it leaves the factory - and the manufacturer is confident that it meets ALL factory requirements and specifications. The item is then repackaged by the original manufacturer for us to re-market to you. Most importantly, refurbished doesn't mean that you're buying an item with a defect or something else wrong with it. Refurbished items go through the same testing and approval processes as all brand new items.
All refurbished products hold a 90-day warranty through Hifiaudioonline. The return fee, which includes shipping and handling is $35.00 and all instructions on returning the refurbished product still apply. We will send all refurbished items to repair. Once the item is repaired it will be returned to you.
• Refurbished and SEALED by the manufacturer.
• This unit is a manufacturer Class "A", Quality Refurbished and SEALED by the manufacturer, Unit appears NEW in new brown box, and is guaranteed to work perfectly.
• This Unit Comes with ALL accessories supplied by the manufacturer.
What is the warranty on my product?
• All Pioneer remanufactured items have a 90 day manufacturer warranty
• All Kenwood remanufactured items have a 30 day manufacturer warranty
• Brand New Pioneer Premier units have a 2 year manufacturer warranty
• Brand New Kenwood Excelon units have a 2 year manufacturer warranty
• Brand New Regular line Pioneer and Kenwood units have a 1 year manufacturer warrany
What if my order is missing parts?
Missing parts must be reported to us within 7 business days of receipt of the product. If you are missing parts please look in the owners manual and locate the part number of the exact part you are missing. Please make sure the part in question is not an optional part prior to reporting a missing part. Once you have located the part you are missing, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the order number, product serial number and your name along with the part number of the part you are missing.
Are There Any Exceptions?
Please note that we do not accept returns on the following items:
• Cut wire under 20 feet
• Speakers that have visible signs of damage to the cone or surround
• Products that have been modified or damaged due to incorrect installation or misuse
• Products returned after 30 days of receipt
• Products returned without a Return Authorization number
• Products returned to us without using a shipping box (unless the original shipment from us to you was made without using a shipping box)
All items will be evaluated upon receipt of the product into our warehouse for repair/exchange acceptance. Exchanges and replacements will be shipped after the original item has been returned to our warehouse and evaluated.
HiFiAudioOnline reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee under the following circumstances:
• Items returned blemished
• Items returned missing parts
• Items not returned in original factory packaging
• Items returned with original factory packaging either damaged or not intact
How Do I Ship My Return?
We strongly recommend using UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, or USPS Insured Parcel Post for all returns. Please note that return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by hifiaudioonline.
Still Have Questions about our Return Policy?
Please call us at: 1 (888)788-8202
Tel: 1 (888) 788-8202
Hours: 10a-5p EST.
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sound of Tri-State
Unit 41 Tri-State Mall
333 Naamans Rd.
Claymont, DE 19703